- One Team
- One Goal
- College and Career Ready Cougars
We exist to prepare each student academically and socially to be a:
- Critical Thinker
- Problem Solver
- Responsible and productive citizen
Core Beliefs and Commitments
- We believe each student can learn at or above grade level and will have equal opportunity to do so.
- We believe Aldine ISD can achieve higher levels of performance through clearly definded goals that set high expectations for student achievement.
- We believe in the value of parents as the first and best teachers and that the community must actively participate in the development of all children.
- We believe in the value of each employee, in his/her personal and professional growth, and in empowering each one to be accountable to make decisions aligned with the vision of the school district.
Carmichael School Pledge
School is my most important job.
I will learn new things every day.
I pledge to do my personal best.
I am responsible for my life.